Choosing an SEO company for your business apparently seems like a simple procedure, just go and Google one company and hire it, however, there are many common traps people find themselves stuck in when they make this decision without proper awareness.
- Just Google It: On the surface, this logic makes sense, for instance, if you Google best SEO Company Cumming, the best one should show up. But there is a heavy disadvantage to this approach; usually, the best companies are so overwhelmed with satisfied clients that they don’t spend time optimizing their site.
- Top SEO lists: If you Google the best SEO companies you will probably get a list ofSEO companies rank wise so you can easily choose. But such rankings are usually biased and ranks on them are sold to SEO companies by owners of these ranking sites.
- A Secret Formula: The SEO business is an open and understandable affair and if any SEO company in Cumming claims to have a secret sauce, know that it is a cheap marketing sales pitch. Here is how you can
gain more instagram followers.
First, determine why you need SEO,
- Set Good Goals:
- You need to increase traffic from your target audience.
- You need to boost revenue.
- You need to boost signups and free trials.
Now considering your goals and budgets set criteria and choose about three to four SEO consulting agencies. These companies can be found using industry
insiders, your personal contacts or in similar non-competitive companies that can be found in places like B2B. Now don’t hesitate in asking these companies the right and to the point questions. And finally, make your choice on the following criteria.
- Your trust in the company.
- Price and contract structure.
- A communicational style match between you and the company.
- Bring an in house agency as it can do way more than an agency or consultant can.
- Hire an in-house person, maybe who’s more beginner-level and you coach that person, this can be more cost-effective.
- Remember that SEO is not for everyone. SEO is extremely competitive unless you have the budget and the energy to really commit yourself to SEO, it might be a channel you consider later down the road.